AluminiumWe have products suitable for both commercial and domestic applications
Our 60mm aluminium window system uses the latest thermal technology to reduce the heat loss. The polyamide strip creates a complete break in the aluminium, which used in conjunction with the specially designed gaskets, minimises the heat transfer and subsequent heat loss.
Ideally suited for application in schools, offices, public buildings and domestic residences the window system is extremely thermally efficient and incorporates softer lines to make it aesthetically pleasing.
- Enables dual colour powder coating – allows windows to be finished to individual specification
- Can be constructed to an open out casement window either;
- Top or side hung
- Open in either bottom or side hung
- Tilt before turn
- Open out casement with internally beaded vents has achieved a successful BS7950 security test pass
- 45mm Window system may be used as replacements for steel window frames – often specified when planning restrictions must be met
All sections are available as;
- Mill Finish
- Naturalised Anodised
- Other powder coated finishes
Our shopfront range is suitable for both small and large scale applications.
- Designed to suit a range of glazed units – from 6mm to 28mm
- Flush and Bead glazed
- Compatible with the Commercial Door System
- Available with a range of furniture and hardware
- Aluminium sheets available in varying sizes – can be used as panels instead of glazed units in shopfronts and doors
Our aluminium door systems can be fabricated for either a swing or slide door, both of which can be used in conjunction with the shopfront, curtain walling and thermal framing systems.
- Our profile allows for different door styles
- There is a choice of stiles and rail sizes
- A comprehensive range of door furniture, with a variety of door handles, locks and closers is available
- There are various styles of thresholds available for different applications
Bi-Folding Sliding Doors
Our Aluminium Bi-folding Doors are made to the highest specification. Find out more here.
Please don't hesitate to contact us!
Based in Coventry, North Warwickshire we offer specialist services to children and young people with multiple disabilities and complex needs who are blind or partially sighted. We occupy new state-of-the-art facilities following a major £30 million redevelopment, which was one of RNIB’s most ambitious projects ever. This includes our school and children’s home accommodation with gardens and outdoor play areas.
We first engaged with Windseal a couple of years ago when we approached them for a quotation with a very bespoke brief. We wanted to transform a couple of the existing classrooms within the School into specialised teaching areas, this required segregation from the rest of School which was to be achieved through framed glazing, with an integrated door and access system. As a state of the art facility we could not compromise on quality and due to the nature of our business we demanded the very highest level of workmanship. Kevin and his team were professional, efficient and delivered within the tight timeframe that we had set. The team worked to an impeccably high standard and went above and beyond to comply with our strict safeguarding policies.
We have since used Windseal on several other projects and I would highly recommend the products and services of Windseal Glazing to others, I have always found them to be very professional and able to deliver any brief that I have required, no matter how difficult or complex. They always provide an excellent service, delivered on time and on budget, always exceeding my expectations, particularly with their creative solutions”